[rp-ml] 3D Laser Scanning

From: <mjs571_at_mail.usask.ca>
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 18:47:46 EEST

Greetings List,

We've enjoyed the use of our RP capabilities and recently expanded our services
to include 3D laser scanning services for reverse engineering and part
inspection.

I was wondering if any of you have also incorporated this into your businesses,
and if so did you find it was a good marriage of the services for your clients?
 Interested in hearng some experiences.

And if anyone needs anything scanned, feel free to email me. We're using the
Geomagic suite of software and are able to produce a variety of file-types.