[rp-ml] Z-Corp Get Together Planned

From: <Gary.Rabinovitz_at_reebok.com>
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 21:36:36 EEST

Hello All Z-Corp & Contex Users,

Z-Corp and I would like to invite you all to an informal get-together at
this years Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Conference, being held in
Chicagoland, Illinois, May 23-25, 2006. We are planning to get together
on Tuesday evening May 23rd. as Z-Corp will be hosting a reception from
7:00-9:00 PM at the Pheasant Run Resort. The details will be available at
the Z-Corp booth at the show.

Join Z Corp and fellow 3DP users for food, drinks and some 3D printing
talk.

Looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting all of the new Z-Corp
& Contex 3D Printer Users. Please RSVP to custdev@zcorp.com

Best Regards,

Gary Rabinovitz
RP Lab Manager