RE: [rp-ml] Super Large RP or AF

From: <bo_at_midcoast.com>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 11:14:00 EEST

Two passes for foam? The second to melt or apply solvent doses to densify
the foam surface sculpturally? Actually a harsh material atmosphere to work
in, water base materials are more enjoyable.

Working directly with concrete even EPS-concrete would at least smell
better. EPS concrete (made with recycled styro products ground into
"gravel-beads") actually is light-weight enough to form freely in air
without collapse. Methods to directly foam portland cement paste (without
pre-foamed content) seems to be another material in progress, another
material potential for experimenters with budgets.

I'm trying to work with low budgets, to compete in sculpture. Have you guys
looked at "3D camera lucida":
http://www.midcoast.com/~bo/CADMERA.html