RE: [rp-ml] EOS machines in the US (or North America)

From: Scott Tilton <stilton_at_protoprod.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 18:01:44 EEST

Thanks Steve for offering up an opinion / testimony.

I greatly appreciate it.

I'm curious to know if anyone out there has firsthand experience with
both EOS and 3D (DTM) plastic sintering machines.

I'm sure we could probably get some people to throw in their two cents
on the pros and cons of each system / manufacturer, (and by all means -
please do!) but someone who has been at the helm of both would have a
unique perspective.

Thanks to all in advance.

Scott Tilton