[rp-ml] Employment opportunity

From: Steve Stewart <steve_at_protogenic.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 16:52:55 EEST

06/29/06 Machinist/Maintenance Position: We are currently seeking to
fill an opening for a machinist/maintenance person. To be considered
for this position you must have a work history that includes both manual
machining of at least 5 years, and shop maintenance experience of at
least 5 years.

The machining background should include the ability to set up and
operate a manual lathe, mill, drill press, and surface grinder. Ability
to work from verbal instructions as well as sketches is a must, as is a
very solid understanding of mechanical inspection techniques and
practices.

The maintenance background should include the ability to maintain
production equipment on a routine basis, trouble-shoot both electrical
and mechanical problems, and have familiarity with computer-operated
systems, especially RP equipment..

To be considered for an interview send your resume with a complete work
and wage history for the last 10 years to employment@protogenic.com.

Steve Stewart
steve@protogenic.com
protogenic, inc.
http://www.protogenic.com <http://www.protogenic.com/>
1490 w. 121 ave., suite 101
phone:303-252-0212
westminster, co 80234
fax:303-252-0223

Protogenic - Your design, our commitment