[rp-ml] Update for the Worldwide Guide to RP web site

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 19:12:27 EEST

Hi Folks:

** HIGHLIGHTS of the latest edition of THE ADDITIVE FABRICATION SPY (TM) are
now available on our web site. A total of 217 additive fabrication patent
documents were published from 3/8/06 to 6/6/06.

Read More About ....
---------------------------
-- Removing excess material more quickly and easily in LOM-based technology.

-- Minimizing thermal gradients and cooling time in selective laser
sintering.

-- Manufacturing high-aspect ratio microdevices in volume from materials
such as thermoplastics.

-- Functionally graded brake linings for improved heat conduction and wear
characteristics.

-- An air bearing for guiding material in composite structure manufacturing.

-- Inkjet printing to form active devices such as thin film transistors.

-- A Plexiglas (TM ) box which allowed the inventor to travel in time and to
remote corners of
space. (I bet you don’t believe you just read that.)

-- Selective laser sintering materials with improved reusability.

-- Inkjet printing of living cells.

-- Improvements to surgeries such as rhinoplastys (nose jobs).

-- A system of orthodontics claimed better than Align Technlogy’s InvisAlign
(TM ) process.

TO READ ABOUT THESE DEVELOPMENTS, use the red *LATEST PATENTS READY NOW*
button on our home page to jump to the Additive Fabrication Spy (TM) - or just
click on the PATENTS button at the top of any page, or text link at the bottom
to find your way.

Ed Grenda
The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
_http://home.att.net/~castleisland/_ (http://home.att.net/~castleisland/)

Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
_EdGrenda@aol.com_ (mailto:EdGrenda@aol.com) (email)