Fw: [rp-ml] STL files - for Hezbollah or Iran?

From: R. Eric King <eric_at_laserinnovations.com>
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 21:47:49 EEST

Am I missing a text string ??

E---

----- Original Message -----
From: John Walmsley
To: Jim North ; rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [rp-ml] STL files - for Hezbollah or Iran?

Pretty rude. Hope he nailed yer mom.

Jim North <jimnorth83@hotmail.com> wrote:
  Mohammad Vaezi wrote:

  sales@mgcorp.ir

  "Hello for all,
  I'm in hurry for some complex STL files like engine,Blade,manifold and etc
  for benchmarking of two Different RP machines.any one can support me with
  some STL of industrial parts,I am waiting for.
  Regards."

  Are these files for building rockets for Hezbollah or missiles for the
  maniacal Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran?

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.