Re: [rp-ml] Student award for study of digital fabrication of Barbie dolls

From: John Walmsley <jwalmsley2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 02:37:02 EEST

Merci.

Marshall Burns <ListMail@fabbers.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
  Dear RPers,

              Getting off the subject of military aggression for a moment, I’m pleased to convey news (see below) that one of my students got an award for a study she did in my class last year. It was an analysis of the manufacturing of Barbie dolls, as done currently and in a future digital paradigm.

      Best regards,
  Marshall Burns
  www.fabbers.com

  PS, and now to chime in on the popular topic of the morning, I’d like to thank all the people who responded to object to the rude response given to our colleague from Iran.