Re: [rp-ml] Study of digital fabrication of Barbie dolls

From: <sachs_at_pipeline.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 04:15:31 EEST
I was going to say, that my dwindling hopes for the future of American science and technology have now been completely restored! What was I worried about?

Seriously though, it's good that you are trying to get the next generation interested and involved with RP and you have to start somewhere.

As far as mixing politics with the field of RP, I think this was maybe a "first" (and last), since you have to try really hard (and be pretty creative) to come up with a way to mix the two. I think we did pretty well.
G. Sachs