Re: [rp-ml] STL files - for Hezbollah or Iran?

From: John Jolly <jollyjohnd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 10:50:42 EEST

QUOTE
Well. At least no RP machine has ever been used to build rockets for
the maniacal George Bush of the United States of America.
END QUOTE

QUOTE
Are these files for building rockets for Hezbollah or missiles for the
maniacal Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran?
END QUOTE

Are we going to continue this descent into country and people bashing? Or
perhaps we should continue with actual RP, RM, Fabbing, 3Ding, ....
content? Let's save unsubstantiated political vulgarity for the millions of
other "maniacal" forums/lists out there eh?

John Jolly