[rp-ml] 3DSUG Announcement

From: Zubrickie, Robert F <bobz_at_tycoelectronics.com>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 16:01:32 EEST

              3DSUG User Announcement

September 21, 2007

Have you noticed the big changes???

The NEW look to the 3DSUG Web site???

The Benefits to you by visiting that site???

Step back to the simple life and enjoy using a user friendly web site.

You will find:
        Tutorials
        Newsletter
        Discussion forum
        Information on upcoming conference
        Dynamic 2007 Agenda
        Downloadable forms for 2007 conference
        Sponsors
        News ticker on front page
        And more!!!!!

Coming soon:
        New: Way over due On-Line Registration
        More Tutorials
        More Newsletters
        And Much, Much, More...

It's all about the users! I hope this new site helps you in your
everyday activities of running and operating your 3D Systems technology.
Always visit the discussion forum for questions, comments, or concerns.
This was all put together for YOU the 3D Systems User! If you have any
Tutorials to contribute, please contact Bob Zubrickie.

Another big announcement if you have not heard already:

The executive board of the 3DSUG is pleased to announce the dates for
the 2007 3DS User's Group Conference! March 18th through March 22nd,
2007. The location will be at the Hilton Daytona Beach Ocean Walk
Village in Daytona Beach, Florida. The conference will be open to ALL
user's of 3D Systems equipment (SLA, SLS, and 3-D Printers.) You won't
want to miss it.
The executive board is currently working on the agenda for the new 3DSUG
conference. You can count on more training again on the latest
technologies as well as legacy equipment! This was a huge success and
we plan on incorporating more of that into the main conference agenda.
Conference registration for eligible conference participants is
US$495.00, which includes conference admission, continental breakfasts,
catered lunches, receptions, vendor fair/exposition, and the famous
Tuesday Night Technology Awards Banquet!
We've managed to keep the room rates at the low price of $125.00 per day
for 2007. Please reserve your rooms early. The $125.00 per night rate
is good for March 16th through March 24th. Come early and stay late!
Please continue to monitor your user's group web site at
http://www.3dsug.org for updates.

If you have any questions please contact one of the officers. (listed on
the user's group web site. Officer Contacts)
We look forward to seeing you next March in Daytona Beach!

Conference materials and planning are in progress. Plan to participate!
Please visit http://www.3dsug.org <http://www.3dsug.org/> often for
additional conference information as it becomes available. We look
forward to your participation and attendance at the 2007 Users
Conference! See you in Daytona Beach March 18 through March 22, 2007!

We have a huge list of topics for the upcoming conference. If you wish
to present contact myself Bob Zubrickie and we can pick a topic for you
to work on. Do this quickly so we can identify the presenters.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best Regards,
Bob Zubrickie,
2007 3DSUG Chairperson

The information contained in this email message may be legally
privileged and contain confidential information and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is