[rp-ml] DTM LaserForm Oven/Kiln for Sale

From: <niederwalluf_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 05:45:52 EEST

We are selling our DTM infiltrating oven used in the Metals
Sintering Process.
I have put the oven on Ebay here is the link.
The Auction is for the Oven ONLY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&item=110038176351&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

If the link does not work here is the Item number: 110038176351

I also have some metal powders and all the accessories that came
with the metals package, these are NOT included in the Auction.
If someone on the rp-ml list is the winner of the auction and is
interested they are available for a very reasonable amount.

If someone is interested and makes an offer that I can't refuse
for everything, I will end the auction early.
I will NOT end the auction if there is LESS than 48 hours
remaining

We no longer have a need for the oven because we purchased a
EOS M270 for our Metal requirements.

All is located at
Midwest Composite Technologies
Hartland,Wi