[rp-ml] PSP from 3D

From: Gary D. Mitchell <Gary_at_acucast.com>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 00:16:34 EEST

I'm just curious about the RPML views concerning the Preferred Service Providers which 3D Systems promotes on there web site. It was explained to me to become a preferred service provider you are required to purchase material (resin contract), machines and maintenance (service contract) from 3D Systems. They sent me the requirements as a power point presentation. However, I recently noticed that buycastings.com is on there list of preferred providers. Not knocking buycastings.com but it's hard for me to see how they qualify without any equipment.

How do the PSP members that followed the guidelines feel?

Who next?

Maybe the rules changed. That's it the rules changed!

I've always made it a practice not to discriminate between my customers. I need them all and a few more.

Thanks
Gary D.