RE: [rp-ml] brain

From: Ingrid Weber <i.weber_at_simpleware.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 17:59:31 EEST

Dear Kevin,

I am the Marketing Manager of Simpleware, and we provide software and
services for the conversion of 3D images (as can be obtained from CT, MRI,
MicroCT for example) into meshes used for CAD, Finite Element simulation,
and Rapid Prototyping.

We might be able to provide an STL file of the human brain. Perhaps you
could tell us a bit more about the designated project?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Ingrid

Ingrid Weber
Marketing Manager