Re: [rp-ml] CAD software for Z Corp Printer

From: Ismo Mäkelä <ismo.makela_at_deskartes.fi>
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 09:27:27 EET

Hello,

DeskArtes 3Data Expert 7.1 has all necessary functions to repair any CAD
model and generate watertight model with colors and textures for Z Corp
printers. Please have a look at www.deskartes.com and ask for a one
month evaluation.

Best regards,

Ismo Mäkelä

ChathamRes@aol.com wrote:
> We are looking for 3D design software that can be used to create a
> colored texture model on the Z Corp Printer. If you have used the Z
> Printer for this type of application, we would appreciate feedback on
> what software system you have used.
>
> We need a more detailed color capability than the color STL files that
> can be produced using MAGICS software.
> One question that comes out of this investigation is how do you
> produce a water tight file when using some of the file formats that
> the Z Printer can use (e.g., VRML).
>

> REL

Ismo Mäkelä
Managing Director               makela@deskartes.fi
DeskArtes Oy                    www.deskartes.com
Särkiniementie 5 C 13           tel. +358-207 414 510
FIN-00210 HELSINKI              fax. +358-9-644 330