[rp-ml] Dimension SST 1200 Problems

From: Larry Paige <mxrocker_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 21:44:39 EET

Hi All,
  I have a new Dimension SST 1200 with a support material problem that no one can seem to figure out. My distributor (Tekpro) has nothing to offer and has started to ignore the problem: Support material layers seem to stick together randomly thus creating unpredictible "spider web" looking patterns and portions of the model un-supported. Anyone else out there encounter this problem? Any known fixes? Thanks, Larry

Sponsored Link

Degrees for employed people - in as fast as 1 year. A.S. / Bachelors / Masters