Re: [rp-ml] CAD software for Z Corp Printer

From: Ismo Mäkelä <ismo.makela_at_deskartes.fi>
Date: Fri Nov 24 2006 - 20:24:07 EET

Hello,

I believe currently the best way to make watertight models from 3DS MAX
is to use DeskArtes 3Data Expert: first repair the VRML model and then
restore the original textures and colors.

Best regards,

Ismo

chathamres@aol.com wrote:
> How you make watertight files using 3DS MAX?
>

> REL

Ismo Mäkelä
Managing Director               makela@deskartes.fi
DeskArtes Oy                    www.deskartes.com
Särkiniementie 5 C 13           tel. +358-207 414 510
FIN-00210 HELSINKI              fax. +358-9-644 330