Re: [rp-ml] Sexiest Man Alive 3D File

From: John Walmsley <jwalmsley2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 18:28:14 EET

Dare I ask what yer gonna do with it when it's done? ;-)

  JW

Faceto3d@aol.com wrote:
      We have taken a color face photo of the Sexiest Man Alive and converted it into a 3D file in a format that should be printable on a ZPrinter.

  Anyone who has a color ZPrinter and would like to try it out can request the file. All that we ask is that you provide one colored model to us for no charge.

  Alan

  Face to 3D
  faceto3d@aol.com