[rp-ml] Anatomical STL files on CD

From: Alair Emory <alaire_at_javelin3d.com>
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 01:07:08 EET

Hello all:

In the past there have been several posts to this mailing group from
individuals looking for anatomy-based STL files. I wanted to let everyone
know that Scott and I at Javelin have put together a CD with over 25
anatomical reconstructions in STL format. We pulled data from projects that
we have worked on over the past several years. The CD includes brain
reconstructions, spine vertebrae, a really interesting heart, skulls, etc.

For information on obtaining the CD please contact me offline at
alaire@javelin3d.com (and yes there is a small charge).

Alair Emory
Research Engineer
Javelin 3D