[rp-ml] Looking for someone to make twenty thousand game pieces

From: Robert Jaquiss (rjaquiss@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 16:16:08 EET

Hello list:

     I have a client who is looking for someone who can make twenty thousand game pieces. These are to be rectangular; length 2" long, 1.5" wide and 0.75" high. Each piece will have six small holes bored in it. Also needed will be numerous small pins 7/8" that will fit into the holes. My client is open to choice of materials. It is highly desired that the pieces be golden rod in color with the pins black. If anyone is interested, please contact me as shown below. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive