Re: [rp-ml] here we go again

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 07 2007 - 21:06:57 EET

In a message dated 2/7/2007 1:07:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
C.Hauser@liverpool.ac.uk writes:

I Think we have a repetition problem with the list – anyone know of a
cause/solution. Perhaps someone’s mail box has a virus. If anyone is having
similar problems with other emails not associated with the list then perhaps its
you!
It will be interesting to see how many times we will all read this!!!!!
Carl.

Hello all:

I have alerted the powers that be - and those very powers have already
promptly responded by crunching a mail looping problem.

Seppo thinks the problem has been solved, but continues to monitor from
cold, dark Finland. The problem could take a while to dissipate so a bit of
patience may be required.

Thanks to Hannu and Seppo for keeping this list going - and without incident
for a long time now, I might add.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda@aol.com_ (mailto:EdGrenda@aol.com) (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/