[rp-ml] American Precision Prototyping, LLC hires Joe Llamas as Vice President of Spectrum 3D, Anaheim, CA

From: Jason Dickman (jasondickman2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2007 - 21:29:08 EET

American Precision Prototyping, LLC hires Joe Llamas as Vice President of Spectrum 3D, Anaheim, CA.

  Anaheim, California March 5, 2007

  American Precision Prototyping, LLC announced today that Joe Llamas will assume the position of Vice President of Spectrum 3D in Anaheim CA. “Joe brings 15 plus years of experience that ranges from early SLS development at the DTM Corporation to more recent high-end sales and marketing responsibilities at one of Southern California’s largest service bureaus. Joe has grown up in the rapid prototyping and manufacturing industry and is respected as an industry expert. Joe’s extensive experience in the industry will add tremendous value and leadership to our Spectrum 3D facility” stated Jason L. Dickman, President of American Precision Prototyping, LLC, the parent company of Spectrum 3D. “Joe’s extensive sales and marketing experience will augment our growth in Southern California. We are excited and extremely happy to have him leading our team in Anaheim” Dickman added.

  About American Precision Prototyping

American Precision Prototyping, LLC (APproto) is an Oklahoma based company that manufactures rapid prototypes and low volume metal and plastic production parts. APproto partners with engineers and designers to provide parts using direct from 3D CAD rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing processes. Instant Online Quotes can be obtained via the website 24/7 using 3D CAD (STL) data. APproto account managers work with customers from design to prototype to production. APproto services include: 3D CAD design, Rapid Prototyping (Stereolithography (SLA®), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS®), 3D Printing & Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM™)), Cast Urethanes, Precision CNC Machining, Rapid Metal Castings, and Injection Molding.
  For more information please visit www.approto.com or call 918-266-1004.
  Contact:
  Jason L Dickman
  President
  American Precision Prototyping, LLC
  19503 East 6th Street
  Tulsa, OK 74108
  Voice: 918-266-1004 x224
  Fax: 918-266-1019
  www.approto.com
  sales@approto.com

  About Spectrum 3D

  Spectrum 3D is an established product development company located in Anaheim California that specializes in the manufacturing of high-end cast urethane parts and rapid prototypes to hundreds of medical, aerospace, automotive and consumer products customers in the Southern California area. Spectrum 3D was purchased by American Precision Prototyping, LLC in November 2006.
  For more information please visit www.spectrum3d.com or call 714-935-0060.

  Contact:
  Joe E. Llamas
  Vice President