Re: [rp-ml] Chain Mail Fabric produced with Nanotechnology

From: John Walmsley (jwalmsley2@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 00:22:37 EET

Sir Robert,

  I was under the impression that one should disregard chain mail, regardless of the fabric, as it is irresponsible to pass it on. Do you aagree? ;-)

  Best,

  John Walmsley
  Ex-Somos

Robert Jaquiss <rjaquiss@earthlink.net> wrote:
          Hello List:

       I admit that this might be a bit off topic, but it looked very interesting.
  http://www.physorg.com/news91448338.html

  The article describes the fabrication of a material patterned after ancient chain mail. The fabric is composed of rings and links and can bend in two axis.

  Regards,

  Robert Jaquiss
230 Peach Tree Drive
West Monroe, Louisiana 71291-8653