RE: [rp-ml] min wall for SLA/SLS

From: Bob Olsen (Bob@protogenic.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 21:00:40 EET

Brett, we run an EOS laser sintering machine with PrimePart nylon
(unfilled), but I would guess our experience very comparable to 3D
machines.

If your floor is perpendicular to the laser, we can build a floor about
.013 thick (makes a nice living hinge). If you turn the floor so it is
in line with the laser, it will build about .026 due to effective beam
diameter of the laser.

Regards, Bob