[rp-ml] 20 micron by 5mm lines

From: Bob Olsen (Bob@protogenic.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 23:34:19 EET

Had an interesting request from a customer. They want an SLA made, a
disc about 40mm in diameter. We would then either plate or paint the
disc. They then want some 20 micron lines by 5mm long etched on the SLA
model.

Are there shops out there that could do this? Is laser etching a
process that would work? Any suggestions for avenues of inquiry to
pursue? Thanks!

Best regards, Bob Olsen http://www.protogenic.com

Just a reminder... Protogenic has moved! Please note our new address,
thank you.
Protogenic - Your design, our commitment
Bob Olsen regional sales manager
7401 W. Church Ranch Blvd., Ste 206
Westminster, CO 80021

* Direct: 303-453-3990