RE: [rp-ml] Benefit of rapid manufacturing on natural environment

From: Andrea Reinhardt (andrea.reinhardt@microtec-d.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 14:51:01 EEST

Dear Jordi et all,

at micro parts direct batch production (e.g. RMPDtechnologies) makes the
parts only, non-cured material can be re-used
-instead of injection molding you have a lot of waste as smaller the parts
are as more

for polymer mems made with direct manufacturing no agressive chemistry is
needed
-compared with e.g. etching technologies

also with direct manufacturing (using hydrophilic materials=>hydrophilic
parts)
and no additional process step is needed
-this safes energy

a.s.o

Best regards
Andrea