Re: [rp-ml] Zcorp's parts for SAND CASTING

From: Jim Pike (jim.pike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 17:16:11 EEST

As another suggestion, you can use a wax with high plastic content. Check
with your local supplier.
The higher pastic content will enable extended wear resistance.
Of course that depends on your expectations and the number of molds you
need??
A good "release" coating before ramming with sand will be imperative.

Jim