[rp-ml] Re: [rtam] "Death of RPML" and the RTAM mail list

From: Terry Wohlers (tw@wohlersassociates.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 01:24:33 EEST

"Death of RPML" and the RTAM mail listWe are exploring the possibility of GARPA accepting the responsibility of the rp-ml. You can learn more about the Global Alliance of Rapid Prototyping Associations at www.garpa.org. RTAM/SME and many other associations from around the world are members and supporters of GARPA.

Terry

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
OakRidge Business Park