[rp-ml] Kaiser 3D teams up with Microlution, Inc. to offer you high precision parts

From: Kaiser3DLLC@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 00:21:36 EEST

Cedar Park, TX, July 10, 2007 - Kaiser 3D teams up with Microlution, Inc.,
Chicago, IL, to offer you high precision parts produced from an array of metals,
plastics, ceramics, and other materials with resolutions of .0000008"
(0.02microns). Please visit our web site _www.kaiser3d.com_
(http://www.kaiser3d.com) and click on the Announcements link in the upper left portion of the Home
page to learn the complete details. Micro milling machines are the next wave
in part manufacturing and are featured in the May 2007 edition of Manufacturing
Engineering magazine. After great consultation with the wonderful team at
Microlution, Inc., it a pleasure for Kaiser 3D to be a member of their team.

Kaiser 3D LLC (K3D) is a rapid prototype (RP) manufacturer that began
operations in January 2007 and quickly gained a reputation for excellent quality,
fast service, excellent customer service, and desirable prices. Owned by a former
PolyJet Field and Applications Engineer, we produce PolyJet parts using the
PolyJet process optimized at the very envelope of its capabilities. This
translates into a high quality prototype produced every time for customers and is
what sets K3D apart. K3D uses PolyJet technology specifically in its rapid
prototyping operations and continues to enhance the rapid prototyping world by
offering Engineering continuous excellent process developments using technologies
that exist on the cutting edge of rapid prototyping and part manufacturing.

With over 10 years of expertise in the RP industry, K3D understands what
customers have always been looking for when searching to develop their
3-Dimensional part: care, quality every time, good prices, proper knowledge &
understanding, seamless operation, and quick service.

Please visit our web site listed here. We are always here to be of service,
and if you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us
at:

Kaiser3D, LLC
E-mail: _kaiser3d@kaiser3d.com_ (mailto:kaiser3d@kaiser3d.com)
Phone: 512-585-8838