[rp-ml] Z-Corp: UGM

From: Gary.Rabinovitz@reebok.com
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 18:23:47 EEST

 2007 3DP User Group Meeting - User Training And More!
Join Z Corporation September 9-12 for our 9th annual User Group Meeting at
the Cape Codder Resort, Hyannis, MA. This is a great chance to get 3DP and
scanner training from the experts, our applications and service engineers.

1. Attend interesting and amazing user presentations from different
vertical markets
· Receive 50% off the registration fee if you are presenting
2. Participate in Workshop/Training Sessions which include:
· Best Practices for Great Quality Parts
· Advanced Printing & Post Processing Techniques
· Functional Urethane and Plastic Parts
· Advanced 3D Scanning Techniques
· Maintenances Overview
3. Enter in the exciting User Part Contest
4. Attend fun networking events including a Whale Watch/Sunset Cruise

5. Get the latest product updates and see the new ZPrinter® 450 in
action
6. Attend Feedback and Wish List Session with Z Corp’s product and
engineering team
For more information and to register,
https://www.3dpuser.com/ugm/UGM_2007/Default.asp or email us at
ugm@zcorp.com.