Re: [rp-ml] Support side SLA parts, ultrasonic cleaning?

From: Markus Hitter (mah@jump-ing.de)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 02:24:40 EEST

Am 23.07.2007 um 15:53 schrieb Wehl:

> I would like to know if there is some sort of better solution then
> after using TPM tank and water rinsing, afterwards scrubbing the
> support side of the parts with alcohol in order to get rid of that
> gelly like, sticky layer?????

How about doing all cleaning with alcohol (isopropanol) only? I had
best experience with laying fresh parts into isopropanol for 5 to 10
minutes, then brushing them under a small flow of fresh solvent.

You can distill isopropanol to get it back into a fully clean state,
no need to dispose any solvent. The remains of the distillation are
UV-cureable.

Markus Hitter

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/