RE: [rp-ml] guidance seeked.......

From: Chuck Stapleton (chuck@churtle.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 15:42:33 EEST

We purchased a Z-printer 510 and while the machine worked well when it
worked, the support was particularly horrible. In the US the support was
mediocre at best, but when shipped overseas it was non-existent from their
local distributor. Even with paying a yearly maintenance fee we would get
helped to fix any issues.

On purely that basis I would never purchase another Z-Corp anything ever
again. We went with them because of cost, but regretted it because now we
have a $50,000 paper weight.

-Chuck

  _____