[rp-ml] Postings going to spam folder

From: George Sachs (sachsg@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 03:45:11 EET

I noticed this happening several months ago, but never got around to asking if others have had this problem. It seems that (with Yahoo mail at least) quite a few postings to rp-ml (but not all) get put into my spam folder and then I have to take them out and indicate that they are not really spam. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but if so, it could be preventing many messages from getting through to subscribers and maybe this has even led to the apparent drop in postings and responses (but then I guess if ALL rp-ml messages are somehow going into your spam folder, you won't get this message either). So if you haven't already - maybe you should check that spam folder once in a while. I'd be interested in learning if a lot of you are having this happen.

G. Sachs