[rp-ml] Parts washer needed

From: Lisa Bailey <LBailey_at_empireprototype.com>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 17:33:53 EET

Hello all,

We just purchased a SLA 5000 from 3d systems. We are in need of a parts
washer. I have received quotes from Ramco & Safety Kleen and I was
definitely in sticker shock! Anyone know of any GOOD CONDITION used
ones out there, or somewhere else we could look for a parts washer?

We will be using alcohol in it, and it needs to have a cleaning area
minimum of 20" x 20" and a depth of 16"-20"

Please let me know as soon as you can, as we are in need now!

Thank you for you time.

Lisa