Re: [rp-ml] Parts washer needed

From: Markus Hitter <mah_at_jump-ing.de>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 10:51:48 EET

Am 16.01.2008 um 16:33 schrieb Lisa Bailey:

> or somewhere else we could look for a parts washer?

You can always fill a bucket of sufficient size with your solvent of
choice (I'd use Isopropanol), dip the entire part into it for some 5
minutes, then rinse it with a brush and fresh solvent as you
resurface the part. This manual approach might be more expensive in
the (very) long term, but should give you first-class results
nonetheless.

Don't forget about venting the work area and a distillery to
regenerate your solvent.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/