Re: [rp-ml] January Update for the Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web-s...

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 16:54:42 EET

In a message dated 1/27/2008 7:51:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tomclovi@gmail.com writes:

Dear RPer,
we are looking for RP service bureaus which have EnvisionTec Vanquish
DLP machine services.is there any one who can help us?locations is not
limitation.
regards
Tom

Tom:

Look at the bottom of any geographic page in our Service Bureau directory
for a key. We gave this technology it's own icon some time back - an orange
one labeled "PRF" for Perfactory.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/