[rp-ml] Rapid Prototyping, Manufacturing & Tooling Standards

From: <khurram1_at_dsl.net.pk>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 13:22:14 EET

Dear All

I am a PhD student at Universiti Technologi Petronas, Malaysia. My
field of research is Rapid Prototyping, Manufacturing and Tooling.
I am looking for standards for RP, RM & RT parameters like surface
roughness dimensional measurements etc. Would any one please tell me
about the standards being used in these technologies. So far I have
some info about some ASTM standards which are in use in RP&M and RT.

Thanks

Khurram Altaf

MBL now offers Ultra-High speed packages at same price Learn More
<http://www.dsl.net.pk/>