RE: [rp-ml] Selling equipment

From: Martin Watmough <martinwatmough_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 15:45:07 EET

Dear Alex,

We will need to purchase two SLS sytems within the next four weeks. I would be very interested in details of any on the list that you are looking to sell - full details of price, age, laser life etc., etc., would be great.

You can contact me by reply or on 0044 7739797248.

Many thanks,

Martin Watmough
Manager
Rapidform