[rp-ml] Assises-Européennes du Prototypage Rapide in Paris

From: Alain Bernard <Alain.Bernard_at_irccyn.ec-nantes.fr>
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 16:37:39 EET

Dear All,

just to mention an event that has been organised in Paris for years.
We stopped the organisation two years ago but this year the issue will
be of very good quality.
This will be a three-day event, with an exhibition, on 4-5-6 March 2008
(less than one month!).

Here is the previsionnal program.

You are very welcome even if you would like to submit a "last minute paper"!

I will be pleased to send you any other information if needed. Of
course, you can also reserve an exhibition place or just attend!

See you soon in Paris!

All the Best,

Alain