[rp-ml] New colored plastics or rubber RP

From: Jonathan Chertok (Universal Joint) <chertok_at_universaljointdesign.com>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 18:20:31 EET

Hi All.

I am looking for a manufacturer with relatively new colored plastics or
colored rubber products. Preferably durable and long-lasting.

I'm concluding more than a number of years of research and have some
really fun, complicated and interesting models as a consequence of the work.

Ideally you should be part of a company interested in furthering Science
and the Arts.

Demonstration models for your corporate headquarters, print
publications, our exhibitions and/or our presentations would be a part
of your assistance with our work.

I may have a small number of models that I am hoping to get produced for
my use, but that I would prefer to only release the rights to reproduce
in images for the time being. This is due to the fact that we need time
to step back from this newest work in order to thin about an appropriate
use/display for this work. I'd like to be methodical about this due to
what I consider the exceptional achievement of these new models.

I'm already hugely indebted to a good number of good folks on the list
and it is a good time to have some fun with the results of all the work.

Most Sincerely,

Jonathan Chertok
Austin, Texas

--
Universal Joint Design Associates
Jonathan Chertok. Principal
AIA Associate
Austin, Texas  1 512 407 9628
Development + Design + Construction
http://www.universaljointdesign.com
[ bLOG ] on digital tools, rapid prototyping technologies and the fabrication of free-form structure.
This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. Any use
of the information contained herein by other persons is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the
sender (via the phone number above or email) and permanently delete the
original as well as any copy thereof.
Do not use any files or other data, via ftp or other means, without
subsequent permission in writing.
UJDA does not accept any liability for the contents of this
e-mail or its attachments.