Re: [rp-ml] 3D Print

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 16:40:06 EET

In a message dated 2/24/2008 1:01:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
arquiblindajes@telecorp.net.co writes:

Hi all .
I find to do my 3D prints , I work in 3D world,
But I have a problem to do my prints for the expensive cost.
Do you can help me in my problem .
I know the price for the machinary , powders and infiltrants .
Or the acrylic in the case for 3D System .
I can to pay but in the logical cost to me .
I wait for you reply to orientate in my question.

My regards

José Joaquín

Jose:

All the machinery and methods for less than $20K are summarized and
tabulated in detail here:

_http://home.att.net/~castleisland/comp_lks.htm_
(http://home.att.net/~castleisland/comp_lks.htm)

Regards,

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda@aol.com_ (mailto:EdGrenda@aol.com) (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)