RE: [rp-ml] Metal laser Sintering

From: Greg Morris <gmorris_at_morristech.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 17:17:53 EET

Hi Ricardo,

We have been working with Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) in North
America since 2003 and have a number of machines and alloys that we run,
plus downstream capabilities to process DMLS parts. We would be pleased to
discuss your application if you would like to contact us offline at
'sales@morristech.com'.

Best Regards,

-Greg Morris

513-618-5224

NOTICE - CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION The information in this
communication is privileged and strictly confidential and the proprietary
property of Morris Technologies, Inc. It is intended solely for use by the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying or other
use of the information contained in this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please first
notify the sender and then delete this communication from all data storage
devices and destroy all hard copies.

  _____