RE: [rp-ml] Objet's Connex 500

From: Dan Sammons <dan_at_dpt-fast.com>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 23:34:27 EET

DPT had our Connex500 installed in early January. The installation took
approx 3 days and our experience was very similar to Tom's.

Our customers have been very pleased with the quality of parts from the
machine and are taking advantage of the dual material capability;
specifically to prototype substrates and over molds in a single build. We
have run all of the materials offered for the Connex series and are gaining
feedback from our customers as our parts are being used.

>From our experience the parts have slightly less impact strength than
typical SLA materials and much less impact strength than DMX-SL 100.

Thanks

Dan

Dan Sammons

 <http://www.dpt-fast.com/> cid:image001.jpg_at_01C7960D.DFA210B0