[rp-ml] How to calibrate Dimension (FDM) - Z-axis

From: <kksmith67_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 19:07:30 EEST

Dear All,

We are having trouble with Dimension BST accuracy in Z-axis. Parts are always thicker than the CAD model.
I understand that software puts one extra layer when last layer is not possible to fit in. But our parts are almost thicker around 0.5mm which is nearly couple of extra layers.

Could someone please advise how can we fix this problem or can we calibrate the machine. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kevin
kksmith67@aim.com