[rp-ml] Printing Facet Edges on RP Models

From: Jonathan Chertok (Universal Joint) <chertok_at_universaljointdesign.com>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 18:50:25 EEST

I've been coming at this one from a number of angles so apologies for
the number of attempts.

What is the closest I can get to physically printing the edges of my
triangular facets onto the body of my rp model?

Is anyone familiar with the specific methodology for doing this? Do I
have to create actual geometry?

Also, many years ago I saw some gridded models produced by Michael
Bailey and his group as SDSC.

Is anyone aware of what this proces is and whether one could achieve the
above with this process?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--