AW: [rp-ml] QuickParts online quoting (patent 7305367)

From: Andrea Reinhardt <andrea.reinhardt_at_microtec-d.com>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 20:07:26 EEST

>From my point patent of view will not survive when ever its shown, that this
element was already existing before...
-what ever is the background of quickparts spending money on this-

At Materialise website you can read they claim to do it since 1997?
http://www.materialise.com/materialise/view/en/91955-Online+service.html
and no doubt a lot of other companies are doing it...

I remember even EC funded projects for online quoting for RM/RP and share
the orders with supplier networks a.s.o.

Have a nice time and see you all at coming RM conference in Slovenia
www.rapiman.net for details :-)
Best regards
Andrea