[rp-ml] Clebsch Diagonal Cubic

From: Jonathan Chertok (Universal Joint) <chertok_at_universaljointdesign.com>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 14:24:54 EEST

Hi All.

I realized today that I have a need for a model that Siggraph Attendees
can pick up and handle. It is based upon a famous mathematical model and
it's configuration that is a result of work by a number of early
mathematicians and machine designers.

It's an historically significant model and the arrangement of lines are
very tricky to understand, even with the model in front of you. It would
be nice to have a couple of interactive models in durable materials.
They would accompany an animation.

Please contact me if you, or anyone you know, may be interested in
contributing in return for credit.

Most Sincerely,

Jonathan

Clebsch Diagonal Cubic Animation: