[rp-ml] Conference in Beijing, November

From: Ian Gibson <mpegi_at_nus.edu.sg>
Date: Mon Jun 02 2008 - 09:54:10 EEST

Dear All

There will be an International Conference in Beijing this coming
November, 6-8, on the subject of RP.

Whilst the deadline for abstract submission is past, I'm sure that
the organisers will accept further ones, particularly if you are able
to act as a GARPA representative for your country. Further details
can be found at http://www.icrpm08.org/en/callforpaper.htm

Also, if you are already planning to attend the conference and you
are 'not' from one of the following countries, please contact me to
see if you can attend the GARPA summit meeting scheduled for the conference: -

UK
Spain
Portugal
Singapore
Japan
Finland

Regards

IG

Associate Professor Ian Gibson
Department of Mechanical Engineering
National University of Singapore

Tel: +65 92777343

Don't look around to find the sound that's right beneath your feet