RE: [rp-ml] RepRap

From: Mohammad Rahbari <mmoghara_at_uwo.ca>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 15:57:46 EEST

Adrian,
Congratulations on your success and keep-up the good work on this project. I
was one of the ones who thought it could be done. Back in 2005 when I
graduated with my masters I liked your project so much I tried to see if you
had any openings in your group that I could join, or anyway to contribute
the project.

Please do keep in touch, I would be interested in having one here at UWO in
Canada, and start producing some babies here, when the RepRap is ready to
go. Also what is the status of feedstock material cost, availability,
distribution and so on for the RepRap to produce parts.

Cheers,

Mohammad Rahbari, M.E.Sc., P.Eng
Manager
Particle Research Facility, PRF
University of Western Ontario
Thompson Engineering Building, Room 217
Tel: (519) 661-4243; Cell: (519) 495-9808
E-mail: prf@powders.ca; mmoghara@uwo.ca
Website: www.powders.ca/prf