AW: [rp-ml] Micro RP

From: Andrea Reinhardt <andrea.reinhardt_at_microtec-d.com>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 19:05:32 EEST

http://microlution-inc.com/
-worked today-

but please...check www.microtec-d.com too
:-)
Greetings from Andrea

  _____

Von: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] Im Auftrag
von Todd Pederzani
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008 16:09
An: RP Email List
Cc: Barnaby Wickham
Betreff: Re: [rp-ml] Micro RP

Barnaby Wickham wrote:

I am working on an article for RapidToday <http://www.rapidtoday.com/>
about recent developments in micro and nano RP. If you know of someone who
can be a resource for this, please email me.

Barnaby, I was thinking of recommending that you check out Microlutions, but
it looks like (from what I can see) their domain expired, and the only
mentions are YouTube videos and profiles on linkedin.

Perhaps someone else on the list can shed some light on the subject.

--
Todd Pederzani          tpederzani@protocam.com
ProtoCAM                Information Technology